Axetris offers OEM Mass Flow Meters (MFM), Controllers (MFC) and Manifolds for gases of outstanding value to the customer. The proprietary platinum-based MEMS chip technology guarantees excellent accuracy and repeatability in combination with high speed and an extended dynamic range. The advantages of the platinum-based MEMS technology, combined with smart software processing and robust packaging, make Axetris Mass Flow Meters and Controllers an ideal choice for demanding OEM applications.
The Axetris mass flow technology is used by many leading companies in the field of gas chromatography, leak testing, thermo analytics, mass spectroscopy, thin film deposition, plasma engineering and more.
A broad range of standard modules and products are available. These modules provide OEM customers with an easy and seamless integration of the leading mass flow controller technology into their products. Due to the benefits of the platinum MEMS technology, they are achieving an increase in performance.
Watch the Axetris mass flow devices video to learn about our high-performance products for OEMs!
Currently Axetris offers the following product variants:
- Ultra compact mass flow meter and controller modules with analog 0...5V and digital interfaces (RS-232 TTL, RS-232 EIA, RS-485)
- Compact mass flow meter and controllers with protective housing and analog 0…5 V or 4…20 mA and digital interfaces
- Standard mass flow gas mixers and splitters with up to four channels
- Custom gas management systems
Specific optimized calibrations are available for a wide variety of applications, such as for leak testing, gas chromatography carrier gas control, bioreactor control, CO2 Laser control, and thin film applications
- Platinum-based MEMS technology
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Ultra compact size
- Ultra-fast response time
- High dynamic range
- Flow range zooming (optional)
- Full temperature compensation (0 to 50°C)
- Multi-gas/range capability, up to eight calibration curves
- Anemometric measurement principle
- Broad range of solutions
Product Range Mass Flow Controller
Product Range Mass Flow Meter
Product Range Mass Flow Manifolds