Senior Product Manager
- As product manager and "CEO of your product" you are the central point of contact in our company for a lot of important and critical information about products, markets, competitors, customers, logistics and production.
- You are responsible for the strategic direction and successful sales of our infrared source product line.
- To be successful in this, you will continuously interact with external and internal stakeholders, identify market opportunities and needs, and thereby sharpen the customer value and strategic direction of your portfolio.
- You will continuously define and prioritize product requirements, communicate them to internal stakeholders, and laterally lead the responsible project teams as a responsible.
- You create the targeted Go2Market strategy and get involved as a doer yourself. You ensure that your portfolio is commercially successful in the long term.
- You are responsible for the entire product life cycle of your portfolio, from the idea to the discontinuation.
- You have a technical degree in the direction of industrial engineering, engineering, process engineering, chemistry, physics or related fields and further education in business administration.
- You have several years of professional experience in international product management of complex OEM systems or components.
- Market and industry knowledge in gas detection and gas flow measurement technology is an advantage.
- Extensive experience in translating customer needs into successful product strategies as well as strong leadership and project management skills and a high affinity for technical topics complete your profile.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German as well as your independent, solution-oriented and communicative personality distinguish you.
Iris Gisler, is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents.