Business Development Manager
For our Business Line Business Development & KAM at Leister Technologies AG we are looking for an independent, motivated person.
- Identification and development of new business areas with scalable applications
- Development of existing business areas with growth potential in cooperation with our local sales companies
- Preparation of business area analyses and presentation of these to the division and management board
- Development of customer-specific OEM solutions in cooperation with our application specialists
- Observing and analyzing market and competitor behavior and forwarding the findings to product management
- Assisting in the development and implementation of industry-specific sales strategies and marketing measures
- Basic technical training and further studies in mechanical engineering at HF/FH/BSc level are required. Additional business management training is an advantage.
- Several years of international experience in sales and/or project management, particularly for capital goods and in the OEM business
- Several years of experience in the machinery and / or packaging industry
- Business fluent in German, very good knowledge of English and willingness for occasional international travel
What you can expect
- Exciting job in a market-leading, international company in the canton of Obwalden
- Flexible working time models and up to two days working from home - where possible and sensible
- Support for further training and opportunities for personal and professional development
- Company canteen in Kägiswil and fresh food options in Sarnen
- Attractive benefits, free parking spaces including e-charging stations
Carina Bausinger ist looking forward to receiving your complete application documents.