Senior Mechanical Engineer (m/w)
Digitization is unstoppable. Home offices, mobile apps and online shopping are part of our everyday lives. We have the leading technologies for the global data flood of today and tomorrow.
High-tech from Obwalden.
As part of the development of a new and future-oriented hardware platform for sensor systems, we are looking for a
Senior Mechanical Engineer(m/f)
Your main tasks will include the development from A - Z:
- Lead Engineer for challenging product development projects in the area of Sensor System Design and Mechanical Engineering.
- Responsible for modular platforms under consideration of time to market and design to cost
- Sub-project management, technical support and coaching of engineers and designers
- Identification, development and qualification of strategic suppliers
- Organization and support of manufacturing, assembly and qualification of functional samples and prototypes up to transfer into production
- Technical support for investigation of quality issues, design reviews, FMEAs
- Master's degree or university degree in mechanical engineering, technical physics, systems engineering or microtechnology.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in industrial development, manufacturing and testing processes
- Experience in product and system design, knowledge of current norms and standards
- Professional experience in design engineering, CAD systems and knowledge of PDM/ERP systems
- Experience in sensor technology, micro-packaging, measurement methods and tolerance analysis
- Knowledge in requirements and system analysis, risk management and qualification
Solution-oriented, independent, structured work, good communication skills and ability for interdisciplinary cooperation
Do you share our enthusiasm for innovative and future-oriented technologies?
Ms. Iris Gisler, Head of Human Resources, is looking forward to receiving your complete documents including a letter of motivation, CV and references to: email@example.com.
You will find further interesting positions at www.axetris.com